Would you like to enjoy a life with greater freedom from glasses and contact lenses?
Over half of all people need some form of correction to enjoy great eyesight. Even those who enjoy great general vision in their thirty’s and forty’s will eventually fall prey to the onset of presbyopia when close range eyesight becomes increasingly difficult and arms are no longer quite long enough to keep things in focus.
Many people don’t mind wearing glasses or contact lenses, some may even quite like owning an entire wardrobe of fashionable glasses. However for a growing number of people being irrevocably stuck to wearing glasses or having to keep swapping different kinds of glasses is a real hindrance on their lives. A great many people that we at Bettersight meet tell us that “if only they could get rid of their glasses and have excellent eyesight – then they’d do it !”
Well, the good news is that we now have an amazing range of treatments that can address any type of prescription – whether its short sight, long sight, astigmatism or even presbyopia – there are now proven, safe, effective, reliable & potentially permanent methods of correcting all these eyesight difficulties for people of any age and prescription.
- But Why do people consider vision correction treatment?
Every single one of the hundreds of people that we have had the great privilege of treating at Bettersight will have had their own unique set of reasons why they’ve taken the step to have their eyesight corrected. From our experience this is a compilation of the main motivators reported to us:
- Just being fed up of having to wear glasses all the time
- Being fed up of having to keep swapping different kinds of glasses
- Having to go into reading glasses in mid forties when no glasses were required before this
- Feeling more middle aged with the onset of reading glasses being required
- Becoming increasingly annoyed with eyewear in sporting activities – especially golf, swimming, tennis, outdoor sports when raining especially
- A sense of hindrance in taking on new activities in our middle years and beyond -e.g skiing
- The recurring expense of a change of glasses every year or two – especially with high prescription lenses
- Finding varifocal or bifocal glasses difficult to adjust into
- General unhappiness about the way you look in glasses- yes vanity can play a part – but not usually a primary role
- Increasing difficulty wearing contact lenses due to irritable eyes
- A sense that vision isn’t quite as good as it was a few years ago
- Night vision becoming more difficult
- Driving vision becoming more difficult
We’re quite sure that there will be many more reasons – we’re always happy to hear about your motivators – use the contact form to tell us more!
At Bettersight we specialise in both LASER and Lens implant based vision correction treatments so if you opt for a free of charge consult with us we can give you a professionally balanced view about what is best for you and your requirements. In order to keep this section easy to navigate just use your age as a guide and follow the links below to learn more about the treatment that may work best for you: