Request a consultation for general macular concerns
This consultation is conducted by our surgical staff and is designed to answer any concerns you may have in relation to the macula. This consultation is suitable for :
- If you have been given a diagnosis of ‘dry’ macular degeneration and you wish to understand more about your condition specifically to help optimise management
- If you have been told you may have ‘wet’ macular degeneration and you wish to be seen ASAP to discuss the best approach for treatment
- If you have a family history of macular problems and you wish to know more about your own macular health
- If you have one of the uncommon macular problems and you wish to know more about your condition, its prognosis and management
- If you are undergoing treatment with another provider (e.g NHS) and you wish to have a further opinion on optimising your treatment
The standard consultation charge is £195.
Any scans e.g OCT scans are charged at £150.
Angiography if required has an additional charge that can vary according to the facility used.
>Request a consultation for general macular assessment